Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Adapting To Diverse Science Culture for Development

Yes,you must...Yes,We can...And Let's all be one for development...
We all know that science is not easy...Some says,it is the hardest subject,but other says,it is exciting...
As a Science Clubber,I must learn those word that I did not encounter yet.We must learn the World of Science.We must applied those things that We've learned in our Science.
Science is like an adventure that goes along to the journey of experience.
I have learned more about Science like Biology,Physics and many more but I am trying my best to coup up my lesson in my Science subject because I am hard up enough to understand those word that I did not encounter yet.
We must do anything and give our best foot forward to improve...

No comments:

Post a Comment